Thursday, January 31, 2013

2013 UFO Challenge - January Completed

Ive left January's UFO post till the last minute. But I did it. I finished 1 and a half UFO's this month.
The first one is a vest for my bubba. I'm not sure it will still fit come winter. Although he may be wearing it tomorrow as its only surpassed to be 19 degrees here. The wool is some that I got at last years craft fair.
The second project is the half. I was asked to make some curtains and chair covers for school. I have finished the curtains.
This month I have also finished a couple of new projects. I will show you those in the next few days.

The January project summary:
UFO's completed - 1 and a half
New projects started - 3
Total projects completed - 3 and a half
Not a bad effort. Now to decide what UFO's to complete next month.

1 comment:

  1. A very good effort! Hopefully there will be less unfinished projects to choose from as the months fly by!

    ReplyDelete