Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Productive Weekend!

Hello Little Birdie,


I have had a very productive crafty weekend.

I was lucky enough to have the house to my self as my other half was busy and I did not have too much housework to do.






I completed a small quilt top.



I finished a knitted bag that I have to admit I had already knitted last year but it needed to be finished. I love the big wooden button.
I made another pin cushion. This one worked out a bit better than the first ones I made. I put a lot more stuffing in it, I think this may be the key.






























I also made 2 skirts, size 1. These were made from a pattern I purchased from funkyfabrix. They were quite easy to make and they came up really cute. I will defiantly be making more of these.

































Overall not a bad weekends crafting. Maybe I will get something else finished tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment