Sunday, September 20, 2009

Baby Bloomers and More

Hello Little Birdie,
This weekend while I have had a little time I have been indulging in a little sewing from a new addition to my sewing book collection.
This book is fantastic. The projects are cute and the instructions are easy to understand.
A made 2 pairs of baby bloomers out of an old pillow case that was ripped. I also made a pair of the toddler pants out of an old pair of men's pants. They ended up as shorts because the amount of usable material in the pants was minimal. I hope these fit the nephew. I am very happy with the results of both, especially the bloomers. The great thing about using preloved material such as the pillow case and pants is that because they have been washed and washed the fabric is so soft. I will defiantly be tackling more projects from this book. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. they look great, i've been wanting this book for a while, it sounds like it might be a good one to get. x

    ReplyDelete