Friday, September 11, 2009

Long Time, No post!

Hello Little Birdie,


Long time, no post. But not through lack of completed craft projects. Just busy in my life at the moment.

I am still managing to keep up my goal of at least one project per month and have also have got back into knitting and projects are taking longer to complete.

I finished the red stripey jumper and are very happy with the result.

I have also made some kinder art smocks. These are great for painting! The plastic material is very soft and moves easily when the child moves.


Lastly I also completed a cork screw scarf. This was a bit of a challenge as it required wrap and turn in the pattern. I think the colour of this wool is just beautiful.


My aim now is to be a better blogger and post more regularly. I hope everyone has a lovely crafty weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment