Friday, December 31, 2010

Blogaversery # 2

Another year of blogging has come to an end already. I can't believe how fast the year has gone and how much has happened this year not only in my life, but also in the world. Its been a big one.
In terms of craft this year, I went to the Alice springs beanie festival, went to my favourite craft show and I gained some new craft skills. Learning how to crochet was exciting and now I am addicted. It's another great way to use my favourite craft medium of pure wool. Thank-you sheep and alpacas. Next to my dogs, you are my favourite animals.

Here are some of the skills I mastered in 2010. Crocheted granny squares, ruffle edged flowers, felted beads and buttons and crocheted beanies.

Here are 4 of my favourite projects from 2010.The crochet blanket because I am so proud of it and that I finally worked out how to do the granny square. Also because I brought the wool when I took my cousin to my favourite hippy market.

The Knitted cat because she is so bright and inviting to play with.

The green beanie I knitted for my sister in law because I mastered a tricky pattern and it was made with much love and was made at a time when I needed to keep my hands and mind busy.

The bambino, because it's beautiful!

Thanks for reading my blog in 2010, have a happy and safe new year. See you in 2011, Amy xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment