Another late post for the 2013 UFO challenge and another poor effort for the month. I still have been madly working on beanies to send to the beanie festival. I have one more to complete. My UFO finish for the month didn't even get photographed. This month I finished the chair covers for school.
The March project summary:
UFO's completed: 1/2.
New projects started - beanies, beanies and more beanies.
Total projects completed - 6 1/2, 1/2 a UFO and 6 beanies.
I am glad that I have made the effort to make beanies to sent to the beanie festive, but I am looking forward to working on something else when I finish the last one.