Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hand Made Gift

Hello Little Birdie,
I am moving Jobs after 4 years. For one of my colleagues/friends I made the below hand made gifts as a thank-you. A quilters hold all bag, a coin purse, a yo yo badge and some fabric covered button hair ties. The bag and coin purse fabric is some I found at spotlight recently. I love the fabrics vintage look. I had a lovely lunch and afternoon tea organised for me as my going away function. My colleagues also gave me a very generous going away present of a spotlight and a lincraft voucher. I am looking forward to spending them!

1 comment:

  1. Very glad your colleagues gave you nice presents and going away food, and glad to see that a little thing like moving house hasn't stood between you and your machine! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete