Sunday, April 12, 2009

Teenie, Weenie, Tiny Shoes!

Hello Little Birdie,
I am the proud owner of a new and fabulous book, "Meet Me At Mikes."
Today I had a go at my first project from the book. Tiny shoes!
For a sewer who has a lot of difficulty following patterns and instructions I found the instructions for these tiny shoes easy to follow and I am quite proud of the results.
I would be interested to know what you think of the fabric, its baby faces.
I like how it looks on the shoes, but when I opened up the pack of fabric squares that it came in I was not so sure and I thought it was weird.
I highly recommend this book and I am looking forward to making more projects from it.

2 comments:

  1. i so want to make some of these shoes, but can't find a pattern for them & can't get hold of that book over here (yet!) i can't really see your fabric close up but it looks good - i like the colours,
    Kellyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am getting that book for my birthday :) I can't wait to have a good look through it - so many inspiring projects. Your baby shoes are so cute.

    ReplyDelete